Who we are
We are a family of roll specialists; each with unique skills gained over years of experience serving the world’s most discerning brands. Together, we help the world’s leading manufacturers leverage texture and other process variables to make their products more effective and enhance their impact in the market place; from tissue, plastic films and nonwovens to heavy gauge embossed metal and everything in between.
Custom craft embossing rolls trusted by the world’d biggest tissue mills for increasing visual appeal and brand identity of their products.
Precision rollers, such and heat transfer rolls, idler rolls, vacuum, rolls, anilox sleeves and engraved cylinders for leading manufactures and converters of high-performance films and packaging materials.
Engraved industrial rolls and plates that add surface texture or color to the worlds most recognizable products.
Custom engraved rolls that emboss products and enhance product performance, like improving stretch and performance properties of garbage bags and increasing the absorption of paper towels and napkins.
- Composite decking
- Metal Embossing
- Tissue & Towel
- Gravure Printing
- Wall Coverings
- Rigid and Flexible Plastics
- Glass Embossing
- Anilox Applications
- Metalized and fine paper
- Direct-to-steel engraving
- Chemical etching
- Hand-crafted engraving techniques
- Laser engraving with a variety of laser technologies
- Digital Transfer Technology (DTT) proprietary engraving
- 3D digital scanning
- New pattern design and development
- Pilot line testing center
- In-house Roll design and fabrication
- Capacity to handle rolls of almost any size, up to 36” in diameter, 235” in length, and 20,000 lbs
- In-house grinding and repair capabilities to remove old patterns and refurbish rolls for re-engraving